The Forno Pizza al Metro series, which is widely used in pizzerias that make large pizzas, is made completely from refractory material. Over the years, the Pizza al Metro series has been a great success for Alfa, thanks to its ease of use and well designed oven mouth that fits perfectly with both modern and rustic pizzerias. Designed in 1996, it immediately became a market favorite worldwide for its ability to work hard. With a Pizza al Metro series oven, you can crank out up to 300 pizzas an hour!
The arch of the Pizza al Metro series enriches the product and facilitates installation. Please note that the dimensions of the oven arc are standard across all models.
- Ideal for baking and pizza in the pan
- 70 cm wide shaped mouth
- High dome for perfect cooking
- Available in 3 different sizes (see below)
- The Pizza al Metro series is also available with a gas burner
- With its sleek design the Pizza al Metro is adaptable to any type of restaurant
- The Pizza al Metro oven is built with only the hightest quality materials to resist heat and the wear of daily use
- Pizza al Metro’s wide oven mouth allows you to cook food in trays or large sized pizzas
- The dome of the Pizza al Metro perfectly captures the flame and warms the oven due to its spherical shape
- The Pizza al Metro oven floor is made from cooked fireclay that resists heat up to 1200°C and thanks to its smooth and shaped pieces, can be replaced easily without the need of expert helpe